MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't logout, newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have started setting up my forum and it's going well.  My developer installed it and set up an initial admin account for me.  I added three new admins and I went to login as a new admin.  That worked fine, the new admin was logged in as admin but when I view the forum, I am still logged in as the initial admin, logout does nothing.

It must be a cookie issue, I google it but did not find a direct answer.  What screen setting will fix this?

Thanks so much,

Peter of Devon
please provide forum url
avshowroomsforums.com

To clarify, login and logout as different Admins works fine. But I can't log off the main forum with the initial login.
admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> site details >> Cookie Path --> enter / and save settings
that is, replace forum url entered for cookie path with a slash and save the settings

clear your browser cookies and check login & logout process
(2015-07-12, 05:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> site details >> Cookie Path --> enter / and save settings
that is, replace forum url entered for cookie path with a slash and save the settings

clear your browser cookies and check login & logout process

Thank you, that was fast.  Works fine now.

peterofdevon