MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mod cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my mod cp is showing up white.
More details, please. Screenshot? Board URL?
shooterhacks.com

everything else works fine (acp, main forums, etc.) its just mod cp
LE:  
Quote:© Shooter Hacks Inc. - Theme © Otacon Web Services 

Deny form support!
shooterhacks lol Toungue

If your forum is about hacking i doubt you will get any help from the support team Big Grin
Maybe try add back the MyBB copyright if you expect support also not adding your own copyright over mine.
Support Guidelines
Here's the rundown:
  • No illegal stuff
  • No hacking, warez
  • Your board must display the 'Powered by MyBB' message in the footer, and be visible
  • No racism or hate related content
The full policy can be viewed at http://mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy.

The MyBB Team reserves the right to deny support to users for any of these reasons or another based on their judgment. If you have any questions, post in Private Inquiries.

It will be much easier for us to understand your question and solve your problem.
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.