MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new to forums/ myBB...amateur needs help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there, i used THEME from Theme © iAndrew 2014 (revolution I think it was called...)

this is my website/ forum, just testing and starting it up. ARC Forum

i am a complete noobie/ no clue, just downloaded installed and followed instructions, same with the THEME.

now my question is, since it is not very mobile device friendly, how can i remove on the INDEX.PHP page, the panel with LATEST ACTIVITIES and YOUR TITLE? (on the right side of the forum)
[attachment=34637]

also, how can i change the black background color(generally speaking) changing colors, to play and test with colors to find matching ones for forum.

also, downloaded PLUGINS, like Chat (DVZ Shoutbox (2.1.3)), Reputation levels (1.7), Social Sites (0.3.1), OUGC Forum Logo (1.8.1), My Fire Chat (1.01), OUGC Additional Usergroup Images (1.8) and Hello World! (2.0)

but no idea how to and where to put those, or implement or integrate the above plugins. do i need to program those?

thank you all for your help in advance, sorry and apologies for stupid questions...
this reply can be helpful in removing the sidebar

for plugins installation see replies here and replies here