MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Application Form Auto Post to Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have an application for that after registration a user can fill out to post to a specific form. I know mybbsource has a Form Manager 2.0. I went their and donated a week ago (for premium) to try and use that addon. I still havent been set as 'premium' so I can download. Ive emailed/pm'ed admins to no avail. I'm discouraged with that option so I'm looking for another. Any ideas?
As far as I can see this is a MyBB 1.6 plugin. Remember that these do not always work in 1.8.
Strange that they do not answer, the author visited their forum a few days ago.
Yes. I know its listed at 1.6. They are using it on mybbsource which is 1.8, and misc threads say its working for 1.8. I was hoping for some alternative. At this point im just annoyed I wasted 5 bucks.
You could try using XThreads. It makes it possible to have fairly extensive forms in the FIRST POST of a thread.
(2015-07-15, 08:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You could try using XThreads. It makes it possible to have fairly extensive forms in the FIRST POST of a thread.

I'll give that a try. A couple of the examples feel like it could be what I need. It looks very complicated though.

This works great. Thank you for showing me this. I like having it inline with the thread. :-)