MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate a comment script with Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I want to integrate somekind of comment script, preferebly open source or me making my own. But I want it to be integrated with mybb, so that only registered users(mybb registered users) can comment on my other content outside the forum and to show avatar and names and reputation from mybb. Is it possible?
(2015-07-16, 01:30 PM)Sperks Wrote: [ -> ]only registered users(mybb registered users) can comment on my other content

What is the difference with a category/forum that is only visible for registered users?
(2015-07-16, 02:42 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-16, 01:30 PM)Sperks Wrote: [ -> ]only registered users(mybb registered users) can comment on my other content

What is the difference with a category/forum that is only visible for registered users?

I want to put a comment script on other content that is not forum related but with mybb user session, I cant really explain in that well since i'm still a rookie coder that learns fast but gets into obsticles that are beyond my knowledge.
I just want to put a comment script on lets say "articles" on my website, but in order for them to comment under the article they need to be logged into mybb database or w/e. When they comment their mybb avatar, related info and reputation shows up, and people can interact with it(they dont have to) like reply,rate etc..