MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing MyBB inside WordPress Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Community,

Currently I'm using Unmanaged VPS for hosting my blog domain.com and due to good audience I'm willing to start a community for users on the same domain instead a new domain. So I have one doubt whether its possible to setup MyBB Forum inside this domain as domain.com/forum without affecting wordpress setup. I have seen many sites do this but no idea what is the correct procedure.
of course, you can install MyBB forum in a sub-folder (eg. /forum)
you may have to modify a couple of htaccess rules used for wordpress (eg. see replies here)
Ok got that Since I'm using LEMP i.e NGINX as Web Server I will try with that way. Thanks
I am also looking for the same can someone please tell me how to do this for my WordPress based site <- snip ->
I want to host a coupon and deals forum on the above mention site sub-directory!!

Reply to this thread would we appreciated!!

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Gupta
Easiest way to do this install Mybb in a Separate folder outside of Wordpress and then at top of the Wordpress homepage in the header nav bar add a link to your Mybb forum.
Good posts, Thanks! i'm planning soon to install wordpress as my homepage for my forum.