MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Double protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I whant to do double protection for my forum.
I have home page when you put englesh color name you get that color on Japanes.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html >
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>English Color to Japanese Color</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/style.css">

</head>

<body>

<div class="main-container">
   <div class="center">
      <div class="container english-container">
         <label for="english">English Color:</label>
         <br />
         <input type="text" id="english" class="english-color" />
      </div>
      <div class="container japanese-container">
         <label for="japanese" class="jap_label">Japanese Color:</label>
         <br />
         <input type="text" id="japanese" class="japanese-color" readonly />
         <span class="romaji"></span>
      </div>
      <button class="submit">Submit</button>
   </div>
</div>
    <script src='http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js'></script>

<script src="js/index.js"></script>

</body>
</html>
What i whant is next:when user put number 12345678 on English Color and push submit(or any other number and that number only know user,and i will put one number for all users)  then he is redirected on real login page. So it will be something like double security.This is double security login page Smile
Someone can help me what i need to put and wher i need to put in code for have something like that.
If i didnt explain good i will try to do it better (english is not my mother language).

Thanx guys!!!
When you use a number which you disclose to all your members, I don't think this is additional security.

Use a complex password should be sufficiently secure.

Rememer that forums are most vulnarable to subscription by spam bots or hackers who hack the AdminCP.

So use additional security there by using an additional security question for registering and use an additional login pin code for Admin login.
Thanx for replay, i understad what you whant to say,but i call it like security,but you can call hidden forum or whatever.
What i whant to do is when someone open url of my forum he do not se/know what is that!!!

I will be realy happy if someone can help me in this one Smile
(2015-07-19, 04:32 PM)reaver Wrote: [ -> ]What i whant to do is when someone open url of my forum he do not se/know what is that!!!

This means you have a private forum, on which people cannot register themselves, so that members can only be added by the admin?

In that case:

AdminCP -> Login and Registration Options -> Disable Registrations : Yes.

Further,

AdminCP -> Forums & Posts -> For a category: Choose Options and select Permissions

Drag "View" for guests to the right column.

Repeat thia for all forum categories. A visitor/guest will then only see the header of your forum, and not more.
MyBB 1.8.x has a force login option through which guests cannot view content of forum.
that is, only logged in members can navigate around the forum.

admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Login and Registration Options >> Force Users to Login --> select yes and save settings
(2015-07-19, 04:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.8.x has a force login option

OK .m., I overlooked that although I use it myself Huh Blush , because I only run private forums. Will be the age I think. Wink
Thanx for replay's! I know that and on my forum registration is possible after admin approve acc!!

Here is that i whant to have something different. This will be something Awesone if you ask me.
So if some of you guys know how to do that it will be more than great. Like i say it will be awesome Smile

(2015-07-19, 05:04 PM)reaver Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx for replay's! I know that and  on my forum registration is possible after admin approve acc!!

Here is that i whant to have something different. This will be something Awesone if you ask me.
So if some of you guys know how to do that it will be more than great. Like i say it will be awesome Smile

Any help will be great Smile
(2015-07-19, 05:04 PM)reaver Wrote: [ -> ]Like i say it will be awesome Smile

Sorry, I can't help you further .
Ok thanx we will se maybe someone will know.
Any help its a good help Smile