MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge from PHBB 3 to MyBB FAILED [Fatal Error]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

With the Database Config completed and the Usergroups completed, I ran Users. The following error was generated and no users were imported:
Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()' in /usr/local/data/www/vhosts/site-1/mybb-htdocs/merge/resources/functions.php:1014 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/data/www/vhosts/site-1/mybb-htdocs/merge/resources/functions.php(1014): DateTimeZone->__construct('') #1 /usr/local/data/www/vhosts/site-1/mybb-htdocs/merge/boards/phpbb3/users.php(128): get_timezone('') #2 /usr/local/data/www/vhosts/site-1/mybb-htdocs/merge/resources/modules/users.php(182): PHPBB3_Converter_Module_Users->convert_data(Array) #3 /usr/local/data/www/vhosts/site-1/mybb-htdocs/merge/boards/phpbb3/users.php(45): Converter_Module_Users->insert(Array) #4 /usr/local/data/www/vhosts/site-1/mybb-htdocs/merge/index.php(946): PHPBB3_Converter_Module_Users->import() #5 {main} thrown in /usr/local/data/www/vhosts/site-1/mybb-htdocs/merge/resources/functions.php on line 1014

I don't know what else should I post so how succesfully merge?
(2015-07-20, 06:33 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you seen phpBB3 > MyBB Merge Fatal Error: Uncaught exception ..

Yes, I have.

The fix however was not found in that thread, but some thread which had an link to dev build of the merge system. That worked and fixed it, but now I'm having hard time with javascript.. Sad
^ if the merge is completed and if you have got the conversion working then please post javascript issues in a new thread.