MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum fatal error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i had this froum forolumi.com with 1.8.5

after made some modifications on css i got error loading gomobile and to fix it i did upload the whole forum archives i had on my pc to the server (admin,inc, images etc etc). after that the site shows a blank page, to fixit i tried to upgrade the forum but after click on "upgrade" i get a blank page. I tried to reupload a fresh copy of "install" and "admin" mybb folders but get the same problem.

Please i need helo, i had planty of threads and forum customization 

What cai i do?

Thank you!!
if your web host panel consists of server error log then check recent entries in it to find the cause of blank pages
hello, thankk for answer.
I am using strato webhosting, i did log in but i cant see any error log information...
i found that strato has a auto saved back up, last autiosaved was this morning.....

How can i find this error log? should i restore the auto saved copy?

Thank you

uffff solver restoring the strato auto backup. thats magic!!!
if you have experience with restoring the forum then you can try it.

however from the web cache,
I understand that powered by MyBB notice was removed from your forum. no further support is possible from us
Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer