MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with current time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where I can edit the following:

$l['welcome_current_time'] = "<strong>Current time:</strong> {1}";

I need to know where I can edit the {1}. Now I know its handled through the settings page under date and time format. Right now it's displayed as "March 17th, 2007, 03:51 PM". Now I know how to edit the date and time, but I'm not sure where that comma after the year comes into play because it isn't shown anywhere I go to edit. Anyone know where I can edit that area?

Thanks in advance! If you don't understand what I'm asking just let me know and I'll try to explain it better.
If I remember correctly, it's located in one of your php files I think. I can't be too sure though Sad.
Yeah, I'm guessing that's where its located because I've checked every other logical source. Just thought I would post something here in hopes of someone saving me some time. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great!

btw, thanks for the reply at0mik!
yes sure in the php files, using sprintf()
global.php
$lang->welcome_current_time = sprintf($lang->welcome_current_time, $datenow.', '.$timenow);
Thanks zaher that was very helpful. =)
More details on how to use sprintf here: http://php.net/sprintf

Cheers