MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error 1054!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently re-installed myBB onto my web server and only thing that I have imported was a 1.8 theme from my old myBB website. I have been getting a few SQL errors every now and then when I try to do somethings on my forums page. In this instance I had tried to reply to someones thread and then I received an error that looks like this:
[Image: i1kUUlP.png]

I am not sure really what it is I have to do in order to fix this problem. I would love to figure out the query and fix it myself as I receive multiple SQL errors in different places in the past few hours while developing the site. I would really appreciate a response here with a fix for it as I can't figure it out myself!

Best regards,
lowheartrate / Codi
do you have MyAlerts plugin installed on your forum ? looks like it is not installed in correct manner.
deactivate & uninstall MyAlerts plugin and reinstall it from a fresh download of the plugin
(2015-07-21, 03:37 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you have MyAlerts plugin installed on your forum ? looks like it is not installed in correct manner.
deactivate & uninstall MyAlerts plugin and reinstall it from a fresh download of the plugin

I am pretty sure this fixed it - I believe I had missed a jscript file that I didn't add while installing the plugin. Everything is working fine now, thanks!