MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any good calendar scripts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone recommend me a good calendar script? Maybe one that can be integrated into MyBB? I'd even consider purchasing one if someone has a good one in mind.

And yes, this post fits in code modifications since I've asked if there's any integration scripts for MyBB. If not, please do move it and sorry for the confusion Smile
what should the difference be between it and between MyBB's calendar
Difference is, I need one that works!
I've got artists, bands and promoters that need to use that calendar and can't yet again. I'm not complaining, just looking for another solution. Smile
Why aren't you complaining? You have every right to complain if your calendar doesn't work. In fact you should report bugs with the calendar so we can fix it!
Hemi, usually by generalizing you can't solve anything, if you say i have this exact problem in the calendar because it is making problems we can fix it, but saying the whole calendar is just not working is a bit tough to be solved. So tell us what exactly is happening to help you.
hemi Wrote:Difference is, I need one that works!
I've got artists, bands and promoters that need to use that calendar and can't yet again. I'm not complaining, just looking for another solution. Smile

1/. Perchance that the input boxes are all over the place. And the calendar is generally broken up. ?

2/. Have you been editing the calendar templates. ?

I just had this problem and fixed it... But it's no good me posting it untill I know what you have done. Smile