MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change default them color blue to red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Change default them color blue to red

Is this something easy to do?

Thanks
Yes, this is something easy to do.
(2015-07-22, 09:28 PM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is something easy to do.

How would I do this I'm a noob at editing forums. I have been running one for over 16+ years

Thanks
Hi canadianracingonline,

Maybe the answer from .m. in this thread might help : http://community.mybb.com/thread-159871-...pid1104598
at the theme properties you can select Flame for the Base Color and check if it suits your requirement
(2015-07-23, 05:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]at the theme properties you can select Flame for the Base Color and check if it suits your requirement

OK I changed the base color to flame and it's seems to be showing the default theme colors but when I change to other colors it changes the colors.

Strange
^ admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> Default --> scroll down for Edit Theme Properties --> Manage Colors --> Base Color
here is my color_flame.css I change the base color to flame and no changes from the default theme color. I looked at the images and they are there.

a:link,
a:visited,
a:hover,
a:active {
	color: #a20000;
}

#logo {
	background: #750000 url(images/colors/flame_header.png) top left repeat-x;
	border-bottom: 1px solid #550000;
}

#header ul.menu li a {
	color: #fff;
}

#panel input.button {
	background: #750000 url(images/colors/flame_thead.png) top left repeat-x;
}

.thead {
	background: #750000 url(images/colors/flame_thead.png) top left repeat-x;
	border-bottom: 1px solid #550000;
}

.thead input.textbox,
.thead select {
	border: 1px solid #550000;
}

.popup_menu .popup_item:hover {
	background: #a20000;
}

.tt-suggestion.tt-is-under-cursor {
    background-color: #a20000;
}

.pagination a:hover {
	background-color: #a20000;
	border-color: #550000;
}

^ you may have to hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5). can we have your forum url to check ..
(2015-07-23, 03:37 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you may have to hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5). can we have your forum url to check ..

Did that noi change

Forum url: http://canadianracingonline.com/mybb/

It's set on flame now.

also tried it on another system that I have never viewed the site in and still showing default colors for flame.
Pages: 1 2