MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OOps System Message display when not set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of a sudden when I logged out.. this is the message that displays.. I do not want this on a free site nor do I need it LOL

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Unknown

Ban will be lifted: Unknown

Firefox Inspect Element shows it on global banned warning in the header.. I never set any warnings and am confused after searching the default template that I am using that I cannot find it. Please advise I am using version 1.8.5  with the default template at this address:
http://ebook-mecca.com/books

Thought I would add a couple other things.... repaired the DB cleared cache everywhere I could think of...flushed my DNS... and the only mods I am currently using is AutoMedia (3.0.3) and MyForumIcons (1.00)  and I am not using the MYFourmIcons. Truthfully I am at a loss as to whrere this is coming from

Thought I would add I replaced my language files too and still

Thank you,
Starnova
When you logout it says you are banned, but when you can login again without problems?
yes you can log in but know what I found? On group on the guest configs on the front page it has a place that says, is this group on the banned list... it was ticked and now it is not and the problem is gone..