MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: xams v3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We just upgraded to v3.3 and have lost our forum,
please help this is what we get
MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM community_users u LEFT JOIN community_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN community_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='3'

thanks jclarkeaw co-owner
Staff Leader
http://www.torrents4u.org
xams v3.3? I don't think MyBB is called xams or we're on version 3.3.

As for your problem, it's been answered a billion times: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid109972
I don't know anything about this xams thing, I couldn't even find it on Google, so if you got this error after upgrading your xams software, then there's something that script is using that is affecting MyBB.

Everybody else who has posted this error message was upgrading MyBB and forgot to run the upgrade script. So if you were upgrading MyBB, please run the upgrade script, as that will resolve your problem.
DennisTT Wrote:I don't know anything about this xams thing, I couldn't even find it on Google, so if you got this error after upgrading your xams software, then there's something that script is using that is affecting MyBB.

Everybody else who has posted this error message was upgrading MyBB and forgot to run the upgrade script. So if you were upgrading MyBB, please run the upgrade script, as that will resolve your problem.

sorry but where is the upgrade script and where do I put it
If you read my previous post with the link in it.....

DennisTT Wrote:Please note when you upgrade from 1.2.x series, you need to run the upgrader script (install/upgrade.php). Apparently we didn't make that clear enough. Smile

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help you as long as I don't receive an inappropriate response.