MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom reputation for specific users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have tried most of the tutorials, but none of them seem to work. So how can I make a custom reputation for specific users?

If you need an example, for lets say the Owner UID and the Admin UID I make the reputation change from a number to "Owner" and "Admin". I want this to be visible on the postbit and profile.
(2015-07-24, 05:11 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use OUGC custom reputation plugin

I thought that only uses images and not text.
Also, I looked at the pictures and that doesn't change the number on the postbit and the profile.
oh! you can try using easy rep plugin by changing its compatibility
(2015-07-24, 05:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]oh! you can try using easy rep plugin by changing its compatibility

Still not what I am looking for.
Essentially in the postbit and profile it would look something like this:
[Image: reZkqot.png]
I've missed your actual requirement. perhaps replies here might help
(2015-07-24, 05:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I've missed your actual requirement. perhaps replies here might help

Okay. Now how would I use that for multiple UIDs?

EDIT:
Doesn't seem to work.
can be like this (x, y, z are user IDs)
<if in_array($memprofile['uid'], array(x,y,z)) then> <strong>Word Rep</strong> <else> {$reputation} </if>
(2015-07-24, 06:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can be like this (x, y, z are user IDs)
<if in_array($memprofile['uid'], array(x,y,z)) then> <strong>Word Rep</strong> <else> {$reputation} </if>

What if I would like them to have different text for each ID?
Also, is there something I have to replace? Doesn't show up.
(2015-07-24, 07:26 PM)SilentThief Wrote: [ -> ][quote='.m.' pid='1171027' dateline='1437760908']
can be like this (x, y, z are user IDs)

I have something like what you are looking for, I have you added on skype so you can talk with me there.
Its "Asa"
Pages: 1 2