MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i am automatically logging out from my from . please help me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me . i have installed mybb on my site but when i sign in, it automatically logs out . I have corrected all things. And i have checked cookie domain too. All is perfect . But i am automatically logging out from my forum . Please help me . 
My forum link is computertechno.tk . 

You can use this account for logging in:
Username: test
Password: testing

P.S : Sorry for the bad English.

Please help me

22 Views but no one is helping
visit this page and click on provided link. close your browser & reopen it and check login process
(2015-07-25, 06:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]visit this page and click on provided link. close your browser & reopen it and check login process

Thanks for the reply but the problem is still not solved.
^ which browser you are using? have you tried with another browser ?
(2015-07-25, 09:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ which browser you are using? have you tried with another browser ?

man i was using google chrome before. but now i tried in mozilla and it's working very good. Thanks the problem solved . but what will be the reason that my forum not working in chrome? do you know the reason?
^ looks like Chrome browser cache is affecting .. you can try clearing browser cache and try login process again
(2015-07-25, 10:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like Chrome browser cache is affecting .. you can try clearing browser cache and try login process again

Thanks once again. it worked