MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everything is broken - cannot login to Admin CP, but can login to User CP. Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm running the most recent version of MyBB (as of the 26th July 2015), and I am receiving the following error message:

Quote:Invalid Forum ID selected.
You can find a screenshot of how it looks here.

I have tried taking the most recent code from the GitHub repositary and replacing the management.php file in Admin>Module>forum, however, this has not helped.

You can login to my website with this test account: AS MENTIONED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD, IT WOULD APPEAR THAT YOU CANNOT LOGIN AS AN ADMINISTRATOR, HOWEVER, YOU CAN LOGIN AS A REGULAR USER, SO, THESE DETAILS ARE CURRENTLY NOT SETUP.
Username: user125
Password: 91872598Aojb;;125!

If anybody could help me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

UPDATE: For some reason, it appears that you cannot log in to my administrative panel. If someone could help with this also, that would be appreciated. You can, however, log in as a regular user.
What kind of message do you get after entering the Admin credentials?
That guy, with his forum is long gone over to something new, his message is more then 2 years old   Smile
ಠ_ಠ