MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPS4 to MyBB 1.8 attachments import problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm trying to convert a forum using IPS4. I encounter a problem during attachements's import.

Quote:Attachments
There are 33 attachments that will be imported.

The MyBB Merge System encountered the following problems:
  • The attachments could not be read. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be read from and ensure the URL is correct. If you are still experiencing issues, please try the full system path instead of a URL (ex: /var/www/htdocs/path/to/your/old/forum/uploads/ or C:/path/to/your/old/forum/upload/). Also ensure access isn\'t being blocked by a htaccess file.

I've CHMOD 777 IPS upload's folder but it didn't change anything. How to try the "full path instead of a URL" ?

Please help me. Thanks
Hello,

This error is not showing anymore, but there is another issue during this process (module : Attachments)

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 20' at line 5Query:SELECT * FROM ipb_core_attachments a LEFT JOIN ipb_core_attachments_map m ON(m.attachment_id=a.attach_id) WHERE m.location_key='forums_Forums' LIMIT , 20
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I don't know what to do...

Julien.
Have you tried to start the Merge Process from the start? Can you retry with the development version? https://github.com/mybb/merge-system/arc...eature.zip