MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link for report/rate (don't want javascript)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am using a different theme for my mobile version (custom) but I can't find a link to the rate or report....... Javascript does not work.... So what I need is if there is a link to report posts and rate user for example to rate a user the link will be 

/userid?action=rate  or for report the link will be 
/postid?action=report  or something like that if there is please inform me about it...  if there is not how do I make that my site

http://naijawords.com

Note: this will be for the mobile theme only
The report post link is the following:
/report.php?modal=1&type=post&pid=[PID Here]

The rate a user link is the following:
reputation.php?action=add&uid=[User ID Here]&pid=[PID Here]

Note: if you want to rate a user based on a post, you can fill in the PID. Otherwise enter &pid=0. Smile
Thanks but is there a way to make it relative to all the posts and all the users e.g

Where PID you can put [$pid] and where user ID you can put [$uid] what I mean is I need the code to insert in the Postbit_rate and postbit_report templates
Okay,

Change
postbit_rep_button to
<a href="reputation.php?action=add&uid={$post['uid']}&pid={$post['pid']}" target="_blank" title="{$lang->postbit_reputation_add}" class="postbit_reputation_add"><span>{$lang->postbit_button_reputation_add}</span></a>

and
postbit_report to
<a href="report.php?modal=1&type=post&pid={$post['pid']}" title="{$lang->postbit_report}" class="postbit_report" target="_blank"><span>{$lang->postbit_button_report}</span></a>

Smile
Thanks that was very helpful, I just have one more question, these links lead to where i want them to, but where they lead to are pages without formatting so, in which templates do i format this pages[attachment=34743]
The report post template is located here:
Report Templates Category

The reputation template is located here:
Reputation Templates Category
reputation_add
thanks a lot

+rep