MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When posting, I have to download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looks like there is a problem with preview of the posts (esp. when there are links)
that needs to be checked. at present I'd suggest to verify the files.

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version.
(2015-07-29, 03:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like there is a problem with preview of the posts (esp. when there are links)
that needs to be checked. at present I'd suggest to verify the files.

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version.

http://gyazo.com/be8c9278c242810653a50eff923c1f3c

I think I know now what the problem is.

I removed the english language, I had put a Dutch one in and renamed it to english.

I am going to put the MyBB default English pack back in and I am going to translate the necessary things by my self.

I hope it helps.

Edit:

Nope, it doesn't help. And I don't have any corrupted files too anymore.
Which plugins are you using? Try disabling all in ACP -> Configuratio -> General Configuration and check if that helps.
Is it a possibility that you send me a PM in Dutch, explaining what your problems are and what you have done so far.
Also I would like to know the reason why to mess up things with language files, while you can do all language choises with settings.
Pages: 1 2