MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional User Groups??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I whant to ask one noob cuestion,english is not my mother language so i will try explain well.

When i whant set up new user group one of the thing what you can set up is "Additional User Groups" and under that is "Use CTRL to select multiple groups" (or if you whant to change user group).
So my cuestion is what happen if i dont put nothig??
Second cuestion is for example if user is only registered user and i whant to change his user gropu in Moderator user group what i need to put in "Additional User Groups" "Use CTRL to select multiple groups", Moderator or i need to put Registered and Moderaors or i need to put all groups what are under Moderator user group "Moderators","Registered", "Banned", "Awaiting Activation"??

Please if someone can help me about this,becose its realy confusing for me.
I do not know what i change with this highlighting specific user group.

Thank you for helping me, you did a Awesome job with MYBB!!!!
what.....??

you want a new group...???
in general, only primary user group is required and no need to select additional group(s)
(2015-07-29, 10:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in general, only primary user group is required and no need to select additional group(s)

Thank you for your answer that is good answer, short and clean Smile