MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to add reputation point manually ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , 

i want to know is there any plugin or any sql query to add reputation point manually , 

i want to add some reputation point to some users may be 5 may 10 may be 15 or may be more than 2 so what will be best way to add reputation manually ?

BR
Try taking a look at this thread right here, this may help Smile
this plugin is giving error while installing 

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'pid'
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_reputation` ADD `pid` INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '-1' NOT NULL AFTER `adduid`
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
Enable that users can rep each other if on threads, it'd be a button where it says "rate". If that's not it, then please explain it more... I'm lost.
you can try using Easy Rep plugin coded for MyBB 1.6 by changing its compatibility
tried this plugin as well , successfully installed but it is not working , when we try to add reputation point it says successfully added but no reps are being added .

(2015-07-30, 10:03 AM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]Enable that users can rep each other if on threads, it'd be a button where it says "rate". If that's not it, then please explain it more... I'm lost.

every person is using rate button m but as a admin i want to add 20 rates point to any of the user that is working hard to promote my site or i start any competition thread on my site and as a admin i want to give him 50 point as he/she is winner .

BR
Mujeeb
can anybody help ???