MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: contact mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys what's the issue here please thank you just to mention my board works fine

[attachment=34754]
Hi,

That's because MyBB doesn't like the word "js" in template titles, which is pretty stupid.
Haha Euan
so what I should do bro ? Is it okay no worries ?
Yeah, it should be ok. You can delete it manually via the database if you want (templates are in the mybb_templates database table).
(2015-07-30, 02:46 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

That's because MyBB doesn't like the word "js" in template titles, which is pretty stupid.
I can't find any code looking for "js". check_template() doesn't even accept the title, it purely checks the contents for possibly malicious content.
(2015-07-30, 05:50 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-30, 02:46 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I can't find any code looking for "js". check_template() doesn't even accept the title, it purely checks the contents for possibly malicious content.

Hm, odd. I'm sure that's what it was that used to cause this error, but IIRC it's definitely fixed in the current version though that could just be because the template content has changed significantly.
Thanks a lot guys god bless you