MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [icyboards] Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#000000][size=x-small]MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=x-small][b]SQL Error:[/b]1114 - The table 'breathless9_posts' is full[b]Query:[/b]INSERT INTO breathless9_posts (`tid`,`replyto`,`fid`,`subject`,`icon`,`uid`,`username`,`dateline`,`message`,`ipaddress`,`includesig`,`smilieoff`,`visible`) VALUES (27,29,38,'RE: Guess The Quote',0,1,'Reckless Rebel',1438380842,'Hmm not sure on this one...\r\n\r\n\"Say hello to my little friend,\"',X'18a84e02',1,0,1)
please contact your web host to get it fixed. error is saying that database table is full
& no space is available to store new content. are you using a free web host ?
yes i'm using icy boards
I am getting the same error message. I also use icyboards. The problem is that we can't post on the icyboards community forum either without getting the same error message. I can't even send PM's
^ looks like it is an issue with many forums on icyboards and it will be fixed by its support technicians.
have a look at footer of icyboards.com web site to contact icyboards support

please note that this community forum (community.mybb.com) is not affiliated with any of free web hosts like icyboards.
The problem was resolved last week. Sorry about the issue. We had an excessive amount of spambot activity that got through the filters while I was out of town.