MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: heple looking for template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys where do i need to paste this code please
i want my page to be like this http://forumforu.net/newpoints.php
ihave looking and looking couldnt figure it out

thank you .

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="8" class="tborder">
<tbody><tr>
<td class="thead"><strong>FFU Coin</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">

<div align="center"><font color="#0080FF" size="+3"><b>Welcome to FFU Coin Homepage</b></font><br><br><br></div>

<b><font color="red" size="+1">What is FFU Coin ?</font></b><br>

<div align="justify">FFU Coin is a virtual point system for our members. Our member can earn FFU Coin by participating on our forums. They will get paid FFU Coin for their each post and thread. They can also earn FFU Coin by referring other members and even can earn by browsing our forums. <br>
</div><br>
<b><font color="red" size="+1">Can I cashout FFU Coin ?</font></b>

<div align="justify">Yes, you can cashout your earnings via PayPal. Minimum cashout is only FFU Coin $10+$1 (Withdraw Fees) means $0.10 USD. When you will have FFU Coin $11, just post a cashout request in Cashout Request section.Simply <a href="http://forumforu.net/forum-55.html" original-title=""><font color="green"><b>Click Here</b></font></a> and post a cashout request </div><br>

<font color="red" size="+1"><b>What is the conversation rate of FFU Coin to USD ?</b></font><br>
The conversation rate is <b><font color="green" size="+1">FFU Coin $100 = $1 USD</font></b><br><br>

<font color="red" size="+1"><b>What is the minimum cashout amount ?</b></font><br>
Minimum cashout amount is <font color="green" size="+1"><b>FFU Coin $10+$1 (Withdraw Fees) = $0.10 USD</b></font><br><br>
<font color="red" size="+1"><b>Can I upgrade my account ?</b></font><br>
Yes, you can upgrade your account. Simply <a href="http://forumforu.net/thread-474.html" original-title=""><font color="green"><b>Click Here</b></font></a> and upgrade your account<br><br><br>
<font color="red" size="+1"><b>Can I buy FFU Coin ?</b></font><br>
Yes, you can buy FFU Coin. Simply <a href="http://forumforu.net/thread-472.html" original-title=""><font color="green"><b>Click Here</b></font></a> and buy FFU Coin as you need.<br><br><br><br>

<table width="600" align="center" border="1">
   <tbody><tr>
      <td>
<div align="center"><b><font color="red" size="+1">Free Members</font></b></div></td>
      <td>
<div align="center"><b><font color="green" size="+1">VIP Members</font></b></div></td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td>
<table width="300" align="center" border="0">
   <tbody><tr>
      <td>
<div align="center"><b>Source</b></div></td>
      <td>
<div align="center"><b>Amount</b></div></td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="You will receive FFUC $1.00 when you will join us">Joining bonus</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $1.00</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will make a thread you will receive FFUC $0.11">Per New Thread</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.11</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will reply others thread, you will receive FFUC $0.10">Per New Post</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.10</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will make a new poll, you will receive FFUC $0.0001">Per New Poll</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.0001</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will give your vote to any  poll, you will receive FFUC $0.0001">Per Poll Vote</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.0001</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will browse our forum, you will receive FFUC $0.00001 for each page view">Per Page View</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $.00001</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will visit us after every 15 minutes, you will receive FFUC $0.00010 for each visit">Per Visit</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.00010</td></tr><tr>
      <td><a original-title="Refer other member and earn FFUC $4.50 for each referral. ">Per Referral</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $4.50</td>
   </tr>
</tbody></table>
</td>
      <td>
<table width="300" align="center" border="0">
   <tbody><tr>
      <td>
<div align="center"><b>Source</b></div></td>
      <td>
<div align="center"><b>Amount</b></div></td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="You will receive FFUC $2.00 when you will upgrade your account">Upgrading Bonus</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $2.00</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will make a thread you will receive FFUC $3.00">Per New Thread</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $3.00</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will reply others thread, you will receive FFUC $3.00">Per New Post</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $3.00</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will make a new poll, you will receive FFUC $0.0001">Per New Poll</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.0001</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will give your vote to any  poll, you will receive FFUC $0.0001">Per Poll Vote</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.0001</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will browse our forum, you will receive FFUC $0.00001 for each page view">Per Page View</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $.00001</td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td><a original-title="When you will visit us after every 15 minutes, you will receive FFUC $0.00010 for each visit">Per Visit</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $0.00010</td></tr><tr>
      <td><a original-title="Refer other member and earn FFUC $4.50 for each referral. ">Per Referral</a></td>
      <td>FFUC $4.50</td>
   </tr>
</tbody></table>
</td>
   </tr>
</tbody></table>

<br><br>If you need any help or have any questions than open a support thread in <a href="http://forumforu.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3" original-title="">Suggestions, Feedback and Forum Support</a> section or just send pm to any of our <a href="http://forumforu.net/showteam.php" original-title="">staff member</a></td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>
it comes from new points plugin language variable - newpoints_home_desc (file --> newpoints.lang.php)
thank you mister
can you teach me how do you figure it out please
^ can you elaborate your requirement please ..