MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Site Error] Mobile user Login issues (cookies checked)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I am looking for a bit of advice please. I have recently installed MyBB (the latest version I could find) for a website I am building as a support forum. It installed perfectly, and works well generally in every way except for the fact that mobile users, whether they be Androids or Apples, cannot stay logged in.

I have searched for as much information as possible before asking for help and as such I have worked out that my cookies seem to be set correctly.

The forum is at http://www.tform.uk/forum/index.php

The cookie domain is - .tform.uk
The cookie path is - /forum/
The cookie Prefix is - blank

The issue with this is that if you use a PC, people can login and use the forum quite normally. It has been a very easy thing to use and having come from phpBB many years ago, I'm pleased it was very fast and easy.

But the mobile issue has lost me.

Are there some settings I am missing?

I installed the Plugin MyBB GoMobile to see if there would be any inherent settings it may import to fix it, but although it works, it doesn't help mobile users to stay logged in.

Mobile users can register and login, but then as soon as they go back to the board, they are logged as guest. I thought this would be cookies, but it all seems to be okay.

Any advice, would be most welcome as I'd like to launch the site a.s.a.p

I can provide a test account if you would need it of course.

~E

Sorry to be a pain, but is there no-one that is able to offer me a suggestion as to why all mobile users will not be able to log into and stay logged into my forum?

Most people use their phones these days.

~E