MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "New registration at Forum" mail to admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Unfortunately I have multiple admins (7) in my forum, I'm not happy with that, but that's how it is at the moment...

The strange thing I experience though is when a new user registers at the forum site. Only 3 admins receive an email to inform them about the new user and the others receive nothing.

Does anybody know what is happening here and where I can correct this?

Thanks!
Regards,
Erwin.
they don't have the mail even in the spam folder... was the mail actually sent out.. check the mail logs from ACP >> Tools and maintenance... are you using a plugin for sending the email and are all 7 admins added to the email list.. are those 4 admins use same mail domain...
Use mybot to specify which users should receive PM when new users register

Sorry that doesn't work (should have checked first)

Sorry that doesn't work (should have checked first)
In the mailbox list, below the word "MAILBOXES" and the standard mailboxes (Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Trash, & Junk), you should have some lines like "SMART MAILBOXES", "REMINDERS", "RSS", "ON MY MAC", and a line with the name of each of your mail accounts. Each of those lines may have subordinate lines indented below it, or they may be hidden. Before Lion, the top-level lines would have standard disclosure triangles to their left like folders, but Lion Mail removed that visual clue in favor of a word "Show" or "Hide" to the right that appears only when you mouse over it. For more go to http://www.kamagra-sure.com/
(2015-08-03, 06:46 PM)ehofstede Wrote: [ -> ]Only 3 admins receive an email to inform them about the new user and the others receive nothing.

Can you indicate which plugin you use for this purpose, as already asked by mmadhankumar. Because this is not a standard MyBB option.