MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post message background?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, let me check a little bit, I make this 20 min. before for another user, let me check if that works here.

EDIT: Well it works but you need to remove the grey border of both parts on the postbit, because the "trick" breaks the bottom border.

It quite easy, search this classes and modify it:

.post.classic .post_author {
    padding: 5px 1% 99999px 1%;
    margin-bottom: -99999px;
}

.postmessage {
    padding: 12px 12px 99999px 12px;
}
(2015-08-06, 09:28 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, let me check a little bit, I make this 20 min. before for another user, let me check if that works here.

I appreciate that, Thank you.

(2015-08-06, 09:28 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, let me check a little bit, I make this 20 min. before for another user, let me check if that works here.

EDIT: Well it works but you need to remove the grey border of both parts on the postbit, because the "trick" breaks the bottom border.

It quite easy, search this classes and modify it:

.post.classic .post_author {
    padding: 5px 1% 99999px 1%;
}

.postmessage {
    padding: 12px 12px 99999px 12px;
}

It seems to have worked, but cut into the signature , P.s that's without the padding, if it were it would be massive in height

[Image: f7719453f6a2e9a4318d71b723b82fa4.png]
Hmm it's weird because I tested it on your current theme and it works fine, even if you put a lot of text, it adapts.

Check yourself on the light version, if it works fine, then check in this dark version, maybe some classes are lacking of some properties.

Also, you use Chrome, Mozilla, or any other browser? I tested it only on Chrome.
(2015-08-06, 09:52 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm it's weird because I tested it on your current theme and it works fine, even if you put a lot of text, it adapts.

Check yourself on the light version, if it works fine, then check in this dark version, maybe some classes are lacking of some properties.

I added only the author bit and it seems to work perfectly, one moment i'll test on all posts Smile

It works! Thank you! Smile +1 Rep for you !
No problem.

Cheers ^^.
Pages: 1 2