MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't View Posts in Admin Pannel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Every One,

I am testing a forum administration and I can't find where the forums posts are to be shown in the Admin Panel.
I am thinking The [Forum Management] Tab under [Forums & Posts] Panel is supposed to be the right place to have control over them but I am finding nothing there, Only the Forums and Categories structure is shown but not a single user post; On the Forum there is some treads already posted by users and can be accessed, Therefor I am  really wondering now, Is the forums Administrator have no right on controlling posts ?! If yes, Please help. 
Or, If You can't help, Just tell me if this is possible or not, Thanks! 
Hi.

(2015-08-06, 10:33 PM)nordinened Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find where the forums posts are to be shown in the Admin Panel.

Nowhere. That never was a feature. You can manage them in front-end with Inline Moderation tools and the rest (reports, moderated threads) is in Mod CP, which is a lot more comfortable than going to ACP each time you need to do something.
Thank You Destroy666
All this need to be tested as I am a beginner this make for me a spot of light.

! All OK, Thanks again