MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Reputations I've Given - RepsIveGiven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
*since I cant for some reason see the REQUESTS forum right now  :O

Is there a FREE  plugin for reps user HAS given  for  MyBB 1.6.x and 1.8.x ?

Or can someone make it for the community ? ( FREE )

Reps given would be a link in a user profile, that, when clicked, would show all the REPS GIVEN by that user.
Currently there's a link to show all REPS RECEIVED  in a users  profile.
We would like to see who and what post this user has GIVEN REPS  to/for.

Kind of like how the Thank You/Like System  plugin is displayed

T.I.A.
Moved to mod requests - originally posted in 1.6 support forum
Thanks for placing in proper location.
Made somewhat one. Should positive and negative ratings affect the total?

[Image: 2e62c7f3434a6abc49e2c0670ccf1a4b.png]
Looks good Zamight

*This plugin request is for MyBB 1.6.17 ( if it works on MyBB 1.8.x good - but its specifically requested for MyBB 1.6.17 first )

Example: If a user has given  5 POSITIVE REPS,  3 NEUTRAL REPS, and 1 NEGATIVE REP, then total REPS GIVEN should be/show  9, and all 9 linked rep/posts should be shown on the display page, exactly as MyBB shows  the reputations.

It should look exactly like the default MyBB reputation page,
but instead of showing the reputations I have "Received"  for/from others, it would instead show the reputations that I have "GIVEN" to other users and or posts.

Thank you.
Updates:
  • Deletion now works given page ratings if correct permission.
  • Reputation card in given page now works with the positives, neutrals, and negatives.
  • Added a language file.
  • Add some compatibility issues for 1.6 and 1.8
  • Given page has a breadcrumb
  • Added a link back to received reputation pages.
Not a final version so please give feedback on changes on how some algorithms are calculated and any changes.
After I installed this MOD, ( and the template edits )  the reputations display just DOUBLED on the REPUTATION PAGE..

Maybe there's some "mis-understanding" of what I wanted.
To be clear, MyBB already displays reputations "given" ( maybe that should be changed to "RECEIVED" ) , because  it shows what a user RECEIVED from other  users.

When I say "GIVEN" in my OP , I meant, display a list of ALL the reps. that "I HAVE GIVEN TO OTHER USERS" .

If you click the 15  next to REPUTATION  on my profile ( in this post ) you will see the 15 reps that "I RECEIVED" from others,
what I want is, under that, a link  to the 48 REPUTATIONS that "I GAVE" to other users. Displayed in the same format as the current reputation page.

Thanks in advance.
And thanks for what you've already completed.

Back in the MyBB 1.x series days, there was a plugin named Alternative Reputation System (2)

When visiting a members  profile, you can click a link (Show reputations given by this member..)  to see all the reputations that the user  HAS GIVEN to others.  ( attachment 1 and 2 )
Also, when visiting any members profile and that member received REPUTATIONS , you could click a link next to the REP. COMMENT to see all the REPS. that the rep-giver GAVE to. (attachment 3)

Maybe it can be updated to work on MyBB 1.6.x and 1.8.x

[url=http://mods.mybb.com/view/alternative-reputation-system-2][/url]
Alright, shouldn't be to much just a few modifications but I think I get what your saying.

Updated my first post with the updated plugin. 
Give me back your feedback.  Blush

Also, should the stats below be updated depending on normal vs given?

[Image: 6a1c9cbf69d146df3003ce4dc8a5b1a7.png]
(2015-08-11, 01:31 AM)zamight Wrote: [ -> ]Also, should the stats below be updated depending on normal vs given?

Thanks , Tested  and works FINE 

-- and regarding stats

If possible,  it could be like image attached  below (?)

A new column showing reputations stats  of whats given out.
(2015-08-11, 08:04 PM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-11, 01:31 AM)zamight Wrote: [ -> ]Also, should the stats below be updated depending on normal vs given?

Thanks , Tested  and works FINE 

-- and regarding stats

If possible,  it could be like image attached  below (?)

A new column showing reputations stats  of whats given out.

I'll do something to that affect. And finish everything up few changes wanna make to the core code of plugin and then should be able to release a stable version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4