MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question... verified member account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How did they do middleman certified? 

[Image: IELVnqH.png]
verified members can be moved to a new user group and required badge can be shown by using template conditionals plugin

see this reply
you can use {$post['uid']} and {$post['usergroup']} in the postbit templates
I odnt get how that has anything to do with Verified Middleman? Thats what an admin has to give. Hes the only one with it so idk o.o
He just did this

<if $post ['uid'] == 1 then>Verified Middleman</if>
(2015-08-06, 07:48 PM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]He just did this

<if $post ['uid'] == 1 then>Verified Middleman</if>

Didn't work. I did <if $post ['1'] == 1 then>Verified Middleman</if> and it went on everyones
Just copy paste the code why did you change the uid index to 1..? You should only change the opposite if needed - the compared number to any other UID.
<if $post['uid'] == 123 then>Verified Middleman</if>
(2015-08-07, 12:33 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Just copy paste the code why did you change the uid index to 1..? You should only change the opposite if needed - the compared number to any other UID.
<if $post['uid'] == 123 then>Verified Middleman</if>

<if $post['1'] == 1 then>Verified Middleman</if>

Thats what I tried
You have to use uid instead of the 1 in the [' ']
ooooh

That does not work!

<if $post['uid'] == 1 then><div class="PostBitVer" align="center"><span style="font-family: monospace;color:#E69898;">✓ Verified Middleman</span></div></if>

Gives sql error
^ have you installed & activated template conditionals plugin ? can you post the exact error ..
Pages: 1 2