MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating a portal page requiring a login?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

As a tactic to allow only the truly curious through, I'd like to create a page which requires a login to view the site itself. My websites address is AbyssHQ.com. I have created a Photoshopped image of what I am meaning. There really isn't much more detail to add, other than I don't anyone to be able to enter the site without registering, meaning I'd like the screen to include my background and a login screen. You should also be unable to see the forum at all (I mean anything), so not just editing the permissions.

I am currently using MyBB 1.8.5.

[Image: example.jpg]

Um, may I ask why it says "This user has been denied support." ? Did I break a rule or something?
Someone forgot, but here it is:

Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.