MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Mini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In current development, free theme, minimalistic (But not too much minimalistic).

[Image: hgVZVkA.png]

[Image: UFgsKHy.png]

[Image: slQPKfJ.png]

Questions

- ¿Normal forums style, or, forums in blocks?

I want the forums in block, like XenForo, I don't use them and I think they look great but... maybe the reduced space and other things make less functional for the people who wants to use this theme...

Cheers.
Id' say make it mobile responsive and you got a winner
(2015-08-06, 05:21 PM)erich199 Wrote: [ -> ]Id' say make it mobile responsive and you got a winner

No, I don't make responsive themes, sorry.

I don't like to use bootstrap... and convert all the tables into divs is an insane amount of work.
(2015-08-06, 04:39 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]- ¿With the latest activity sidebar or without it?

If you want to add it to index.php, please don't use the jQuery AJAX method. All queries from portal.php are being ran for no reason, while only one query is needed. A plugin is much more suitable for it.
(2015-08-07, 03:32 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-06, 04:39 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]- ¿With the latest activity sidebar or without it?

If you want to add it to index.php, please don't use the jQuery AJAX method. All queries from portal.php are being ran for no reason, while only one query is needed. A plugin is much more suitable for it.

Thanks A LOT, because no one tell me that until now (And I don't know about this things), really really thanks.

That's what I *used* to use - is there any other way without a plugin? (don't mind using one, just curious)
(2015-08-28, 04:48 AM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's what I *used* to use - is there any other way without a plugin? (don't mind using one, just curious)

I always use a minimum jQuery use to import the latest post from the portal into the index, but Destroy666 already told us that's not the way, because the code runs all the queries from the portal (and you only need one querie, not all).

It's better if you use a plugin.
(2015-08-28, 05:14 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-28, 04:48 AM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]

I always use a minimum jQuery use to import the latest post from the portal into the index, but Destroy666 already told us that's not the way, because the code runs all the queries from the portal (and you only need one querie, not all).

It's better if you use a plugin.

Ah, ok. Anyway, looking good! Header is nice - is the .THEAD/h2 going to be the same one seen in the login modal?
I assume it's going to be the same, but you can change it anyways, is a separated class.
Forums in block ! Anyway, looks good