MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make Upload Center Like This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nope, that setup is JUST for the users own uploads but the query would work great for all attachments of a certain type showing on a custom page and you can easily use pagination if you setup the paging in the plugin.

I would make the attachment type a setting in the ACP because if a board also allows image uploads then you don't want a load of images in there.
(2015-08-09, 10:26 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I would make the attachment type a setting in the ACP because if a board also allows image uploads then you don't want a load of images in there.

Good idea, it's only a pitty that the MyBB attachment types are so clumsy and dated.
Do you use github Ad? Its actually great for working on projects together (if you wanted to) and it is free to use if the project repo is public.
(2015-08-09, 11:29 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use github Ad?

I know I must do something with that some time, I even have an account. But this old man could still not find the energy and time to learn how to work with it.
Well, this old lady figured it out Big Grin If you use the github client it makes it really easy, and then it is fairly simple to progress to the command line (which you need to synchronise with a repo upstream of your fork).
dear sir i want show all attachments on one page
I Want To Show All My Forum attachments In One Page.Help Me Please How Can Do This
(2015-08-07, 01:51 PM)Khankharor Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Help Me.
I want make Upload Center In Mybb Like This In screenshot. And See Link

Well that is a vBulletin forum software.
I think MyBB is no good for this - maybe impossible.
Sad
Do you want the new upload form on the bottom of the page as shown in your screenshot?
yes i want
Pages: 1 2