MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images & Icons not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum and to MyBB forum software. I am a complete noob to working with MyBB.

I did a new install of MyBB and everything was looking and working as it should. Then I decided to do a theme change to one that is here in the themes section to one called Jamps - Blue Space. 

I really like how the theme looks but after the install of the theme all of the icons and images are not showing up. I installed it to the images folder as it said in the install instructions so I figured it should work fine.

This is a completely new forum site that I haven't done anything to yet with the exception of changing to this theme.

I really don't know if/what I am doing wrong or if I am overlooking something. I tried to search google and here for a fix but couldn't find the information that I need. I went to the developer of the theme's home site and others he listed but they are all in Spanish so that's not going to help at all.

Since none of the images and icons were showing up I went back to the default theme for now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Make sure you uploaded the correct folder to the /images folder on your server.

Unzipped theme folder:
[Image: theme_upload1.png]
2nd folder in:
[Image: theme_upload2.png]

3rd folder in:
[Image: theme_upload3.png]
Upload the last folder named "JAMPS-Blue-Space-By-XEDE to your /images folder on webserver.
Refresh your page and you should see all your images Smile
(2015-08-08, 07:26 AM)VAPOR Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you uploaded the correct folder to the /images folder on your server.

Unzipped theme folder:
[Image: theme_upload1.png]
2nd folder in:
[Image: theme_upload2.png]

3rd folder in:
[Image: theme_upload3.png]
Upload the last folder named "JAMPS-Blue-Space-By-XEDE to your /images folder on webserver.
Refresh your page and you should see all your images Smile
Thanks for your reply VAPOR, your help is appreciated.

That's what I did. I even tried it a second time to make sure and still no luck. 

The theme looks great with the exception of the missing images and icons.
url to site?
It currently is using the default theme. I did a fresh install of MyBB after wiping the other 1 just in case there was anything in the original install that was causing a problem.

It's: https://www.________.com
Can you allow theme switching so I can take a look?
I haven't re-uploaded the theme again since the new MyBB install last night. I was waiting for some help here before I installed it again. I can re-install the theme now though so you can see it.
Ok, please do. It will make it a little easier to troubleshoot Smile
Ok, i'll go do it right now. I'll post back when done.

Ok, it's installed and set as default
Ok, at the bottom of the page...in the left block: I clicked on Steam icon to view it.

It's located here:

https://www.siteomnia.com/images/JAMPS-Blue-Space-By-XEDE/images/JAMPS-Blue-Space-By-XEDE/menufooter/images/JAMPS-Blue-Space-By-XEDE/menufooter/images/JAMPS-Blue-Space-By-XEDE/menufooter/images/JAMPS-Blue-Space-By-XEDE/menufooter/steam1.png

Did you change the image path?
Pages: 1 2