MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unique Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
replyed
login doesnt work Smile
Great theme!  I just have a couple questions...

1. where do you edit the streaming stats on the portal page?

2. The search icon in the top links doesn't do anything when clicked.
(2016-02-29, 12:32 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Great theme!  I just have a couple questions...

hello
1: portal edits are made on portal template
2: in fact it does work( just tested it) it will open a search box on left side of search icon
(2016-02-29, 01:23 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 12:32 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Great theme!  I just have a couple questions...

hello
1: portal edits are made on portal template
2: in fact it does work( just tested it) it will open a search box on left side of search icon

2: I believe you, just saying that mine doesn't open a search box?  All the other effects such as the slider work so I am unsure why the search box doesn't?
Can you provide a link to the forum so i can have a look ?
Hello,
How can I choose a different image to a forum? For example, when I am on my index page, I can see that all the forums have the same image.
How can I change it?
Thank you,
Pmx.pt   Big Grin
hi again
have you tried this?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-169068.html
Wink
Great work. I'm a fan of dark themes and I'm now also a fan of this. Are you making any more modifications to this in the future?
(2016-03-09, 02:52 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Great work. I'm a fan of dark themes and I'm now also a fan of this. Are you making any more modifications to this in the future?

thanks for the critic
i prefer dark themes also
as for changes not really
if i was developing it now i would make alot of changes cause its always poping out ideias for design
but its a bit hard to get some new things to mybb themes these days...
(2016-03-07, 03:47 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a link to the forum so i can have a look ?

www.pazrt.com

Select 'New World' from theme changer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9