MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hey.. quick little question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first, but not last post.

Please tell me how to make my text in my posts not be centered.

When I post a topic, the words of the topic are all centered. I mean, this post that I am writing now, on my forum, each line is centered.
Can you help me?
What and where (code).

And..

You know down at the bottom where it shows that I am online, on my board? It is green. Now, I like green, but on trees and grass, not my name. Can you please tell me where I can change these too?

thanks for the help

stace\o/
The text should not be centered in the rows you are mentioning, look here for example. Anyway to make sure that the browser will align them to the left, in Admin CP > Themes > Modify/ Delete > Edit theme

Under both Alternating Table Row 1 & Alternating Table Row 2's Extra CSS Attributes put

text-align: left;

Quote:You know down at the bottom where it shows that I am online, on my board? It is green. Now, I like green, but on trees and grass, not my name. Can you please tell me where I can change these too?
Admin are colored with green, you can change that in Admin CP > Users and Groups > Manage Groups > Administrators

find Username Style

Now this will change the style of the admins' names everywhere.
Thank you very much, I am no longer green. lol
Yet
the text align code, in the place where you said, did not work. everything else works good, but not this..

All the text in the post, such as this one I am typing right now, is all centered. really strange.
What do I try next?
Have you applied any modification or template change or theme change?
Hmm, look in the attributes, and see if "text-align: center;"is in there, if it is, change center to left ^_^
If all else fails... Wink

Admin / Themes / Modify / Delete / edit theme / body / Extra CSS Attributes

Find:

text-align: center; /* IE 5 fix */

Change to:

text-align: left; /* IE 5 fix */

It appears that there may be an open wrapper somewhere...
This is the skin I was trying to use:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=17190

and I messed it up somehow. I need to upload it again and see if it happens again. No one else said anything in the thread where this skin was posted, so I figure it was something I did.
In this type board, the css is not all in one place where you can easily follow the tables and see that they get closed correctly. I thinks the bestest thing for me is to start new. Smile

thanks
stace\o/