MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me to develop my trade system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't do myself properly, so I want to hire a programmer to do a great job.

1. I want it to look like this:
    [Image: 68y990.jpg]
  2. Then I want a small calculation system that automatically calculate the total cost based on my given rates.
    e.g. 4 food = 1 money
    1 power = 1 money
    1 building materials = 2.5 money

So if user types in 100 power, it'll automatically look like this
    100 power (N$100)
  3. If any other users interested, there should be a button "Deal" (basically function as reply) then there will be a soft popup asking for more information like:
    "exactly the deal?" option button
    100 food for 100 power
    If selected "no", the above fields will be lighten and view-only, then more fields will appear below for user input.

And finally a "Submit" button

4. As for OP, he'll not see the "Deal" button but "Received" button (if someone replied) or "Close" button (if no one replies). Then his thread will be closed with a reply containing a message and moved to the archived forum.

The information above isn't complete, my English isn't that bad. It's roughly the idea of this project to know the difficulty and needed functions. I'll give full exact and accurate details when project commenced.

Don't worry, the above mentioned are different functions involved. I won't unreasonably give you excessive functions that will be out of your range. Like the automatic rate calculation, I any how told you but you'll get the image that there will be a rate calculation system. I'm not sure if I'll include that in finalised, and if it's included, it'll work differently.

Anyway, it's quite simple. I won't make this work hard and complicated. And because I've many technical plannings, you won't be lost.  Big Grin