MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Last Sale] OneShoot Theme Responsive For MyBB 1.8 - Only $15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, after purchasing, do we get free upgrade (if there is any) ?
(2015-09-02, 02:26 PM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, after purchasing, do we get free upgrade (if there is any) ?

yes. You will get a free upgrade
demo link is suspended
hosting expires, I'll try to run it again in today
demo was running back
Impressive theme. I like the breadcrumbs design very much.
how about the google PageSpeed Insights score ?

Very nice theme, but can i give you some suggestions ?
1. color picker doesn't disappear when clicking OK
2. please hide author_information & author_statistics for mobile view, and scale down avatar size.
[attachment=35196]
3. Using classic (threaded) thread view mode and found this, could you fix it?
[attachment=35195]
4. I can not switch back to linear thread view mode, don't know whether its mybb bug or theme problem.
5. Is there no forum description? some forums need it. Maybe you can add forum description as tool tip, so when hovering the forum, we can see the forum description.
6. Username color is the same with it's background.

once again, very nice theme...
First, thank you for comment.

Color picker, it runs normally, no errors.
Make sure your browser allows use cookies

"2. please hide author_information & author_statistics for mobile view, and scale down avatar size."
It is customizable, and I just provide the default theme. If you want to custom, will have a different package for you

"4. I can not switch back to linear thread view mode, don't know whether its mybb bug or theme problem."
I do not see this error on a theme, it is normal

Update V1.1: 9/15/2015
Fixed view mode "classic" as responsive
Edit few css, template
I would buy this but only if you can confirm if you can make the white background to a black and the text to white
Thank you for your interest, now we just have the white version, the black version in the near future. If you want to modify the color, we will support you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6