MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Triplicate plugins in "Change"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi how view the confings of plugins, its triplicate or duplicate.. view the image;

Soffy for me english.
regards
Hi, can you try deactivating that plugin in the Plugins page and reactivating it to see if that will go away? Otherwise it might be a bug with zahers plugin.

Also make sure your using the latest version of it Smile
Hi, my version is actually 1.2.3 ... but in the host, the CHMOD no automatic... Sad
I believe that are problems of chmod, so that this happens to me with all plugins that I put to him, for example if I eliminate plugin of host that it still gives in the section “Change”

Regards
It is up to the responsibility of the plugin to handle activations and deactivations correctly which includes removing & inserting settings & groups.

Please contact the author of the plugin.
with all plugins it passes that to me, not only he is the one to zaher

regards
My plugin can add and remove the settings.. and it doesn't need any chmoding to do this task. The process of removing and adding settings is a matter to queries and not changing files.
It should be safe to delete 2 of those setting groups (see the menu on the right side of that setting group)
Hi the server 110mb.com not allowed permisses CHMOD automatic.. is manually, the problem is this (CHMOD not automatic, why others folders occuped the permisses Toungue)

Regards