MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with installing themes??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Board version: 1.8.5
Themes: MyBBPro & GoMobile both for 1.8

Details: I provided screenshots to show where the themes are uploaded.

The problem is when I add themes via ftp, no matter which theme it is it will not show up via the admin panel. What's the deal?? All files have 777 permissions.

[attachment=34857]
[attachment=34856]
Apart from uploading the images, JavaScript files, etc. the theme needs to be imported using a .xml file (Import a Theme), containing CSS code, templates and basic theme information.
Yes, I understand that. (Which I tried) but of course it's saying the XML file is missing or corrupt. If you look at the screenshot providing my admin cp you will notice the themes arent showing as if I never uploaded them.

I tried to upload the XML file once again, its either missing, corrupt or the theme files doesn't exist. Which its obviously the theme file not existing since it don't even show up.

I'm willing to provide my admin cp details and ftp login details to a member of the staff.
Are you using the original version? Download it again to make sure. You can also run the File Verification tool in the Admin CP.
[attachment=34858]
Yes & here you go.

Bump..