MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins gone weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugins Image

Hi

Click on the link above to see my problem, is there any reason for this to happen?

Lucas
Try deleting plugins and reload the page after every plugin you've deleted, then you will find the plugin that is causing this error.

When you found the causing plugin, give me the name and link and i'll fix it for you.
(2015-08-11, 06:39 PM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]Try deleting plugins and reload the page after every plugin you've deleted, then you will find the plugin that is causing this error.

When you found the causing plugin, give me the name and link and i'll fix it for you.

I got it working again it was the spamaylser plugin that don't work anymore so I deleted that and now I see the plugins as I should have Smile

Lucas
(2015-08-11, 07:00 PM)Lucas Picard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-11, 06:39 PM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]Try deleting plugins and reload the page after every plugin you've deleted, then you will find the plugin that is causing this error.

I got it working again it was the spamaylser plugin that don't work anymore so I deleted that and now I see the plugins as I should have Smile

Lucas

Thats great!