MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with merge system needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to merge a fairly huge db into mine.

The usergroups merge fine but when i try to merge the users it gives an sql error on the merge system.
It doesn't say anything just says internal sql error
You know what would be helpful? A screenshot Smile Or maybe even WHAT SQL ERROR! I mean these things are necessary for you to get any help.
(2015-08-13, 01:30 AM)Ping Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would be helpful? A screenshot Smile Or maybe even WHAT SQL ERROR! I mean these things are necessary for you to get any help.

I did give an sql error.
It litterally just said "mybb has experienced an internal sql error"
(2015-08-13, 01:32 AM)Icon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-13, 01:30 AM)Ping Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would be helpful? A screenshot Smile Or maybe even WHAT SQL ERROR! I mean these things are necessary for you to get any help.

I did give an sql error.
It litterally just said "mybb has experienced an internal sql error"

Well no s.hit sherlock. What NUMBER SQL error?
(2015-08-13, 01:38 AM)Ping Wrote: [ -> ]Well no s.hit sherlock. What NUMBER SQL error?

-.-
kk
[Image: E9SkCns.png]
From what forum are you trying to merge? What database engines are you using (mysql, pgsql, sqlite)? Have you changed anything in the mybb forum you're merging in (is there any content, any settings changed, etc)?
MyBB 1.8 into MyBB 1.8

We think it may be uid issues but not sure.