MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Blush

I posting a post, chose  "Subscribe and receive PM notification of new replies". Then, i got a message, but can't read it. How to fix it ? Help me !!! Huh

[Image: jAzrrk9.png]

[Image: AGTRjiM.png]

[Image: 5B5d6Bx.png]

Thanks.
can you switch to English language pack (through user control panel options) and check if the error persists
Yes, i did, but it's not working  Huh

[Image: j189R6T.png]

[Image: p0ENnsk.png]

[Image: 1RZiMS2.png]
What plugins do you have installed?
Did you also swith to english for the AdminCP language? I am not sure but it looks as if this message comes from the admin section, and perhaps this is only partly translated.
(2015-08-13, 02:37 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you have installed?

I was installed about 15 plugins in my forum. Big Grin

(2015-08-13, 02:39 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Did you also swith to english for the AdminCP language? I am not sure but it looks as if this message comes from the admin section, and perhaps this is only partly translated.

Maybe, my facebook connection plugin same that. When registered , i got a message and like up. SQL Error. Huh

So, Because i installed many plugins or language. I was try to switch English Language Pack, refresh and not working. Confused
I found . I fixed. It's about language problem. I installed many times language files, it's make the messages can't read.  Big Grin
Solved.