MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra statistics of custom fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont know if it's right thread to post in, but anyway Ill try to explain what i need.

I got forum about cars and i got special field in custom profile fields for example select box with followin options:

toyota vitz
toyota funcargo
toyota yaris
toyota ist

so i need some kind of statistics to collect from these fields placed on header or at any other place:

There are:
15 toyota vitzs
20 toyota funcargo
7 toyota yaris
18 toyota ist

on the forum.

i'll appreciate any help Smile
well I guess it should be a plugin, not just a mod...anyway still need help Smile
plugin is still needed
Please provide a little more detail.
i need to collect info from custom fields, here is my first post:
Quote: got forum about cars and i got special field in custom profile fields for example select box with followin options:

toyota vitz
toyota funcargo
toyota yaris
toyota ist

so i need some kind of statistics to collect from these fields placed on header or at any other place:

There are:
15 toyota vitzs
20 toyota funcargo
7 toyota yaris
18 toyota ist

on the forum.
i don't know how to explain more simple, for example there is gender field, so how to get stats of how many males and females on forum?
Rolleyesstill wanted
That's what I mean
[attachment=6075]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6075]
do you mean my idea is hopeless? Sad
just do a count(*) query while selecting all the fields where sex=male, sex=undisclosed & sex=female, separately.

I'm not going to make it just giving a tip for anybody who's going to.
Thanks, I found Zaher's mod "extra statistics" , it has sex chart which I gonna alter a little bit Smile
Pages: 1 2