MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: # of users who posted in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man I love you guys!! I'm going to try this all in a couple of minutes. I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the all the help!!! I'm very grateful.
oh.. btw.. I noticed that you put the variable for the forumbit template in { }. Just wondering for future reference... if I add php code into global.php and then assigned it to a variable all I would have to do is add {$name} to the template to call it or is it not that simple?
Using braces {} is to seround a variable and thus strictly define that this is the start & end of my variable name so that it doesn't get mixed with whether another varibale or text next to it especially when you can't use spaces.

If you want a variable which is in a php file to appear in the template... there is one important thing you have missed is to eval it first. So when ever you are trying to show up a varible in a mybb template make sure that in the designated mybb file you place your variable ABOVE the eval line of that template, or else you will have to eval it again.

Please don't double post, merge your 2 above posts.
Pages: 1 2