MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb - WordPress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

Im very happy with this version 2.0 very powerfull.

Not complaining other boards, i have work with fews all this time, but Mybb was make the difference.

Well we know if people spend time to make premiun plugins was much better, allways know don't going make much money so don't care.

But mybb is very power tool, afther you know touch it are gun, because is so easy, with alot of functions where make you move i like it...

I think 2 things or 1 have to be clear and public to all mybb comunity

Mybb multiforuns
Like worpress multi site, i know it is talk and talk but imagine one person have a mybb forum, can make other and other and other and save time to configure all each. It only need good people work on it.

Ithinks the most important are integration with wordpress,  like automatically, or a powerfull plugin to work safe

Imagine
Mybb multi forms
WordPress multi site    woooohhh

Its like 
Coca-Cola and Macownell
I will address your suggestion of integrating with WordPress:

The API in MyBB 2.0 should allow easy integration with 3rd party software (login credentials, sessions, profile link, etc). This API should not be specific to a particular 3rd party software, but provide a framework so plugins could easily be created for each software. The list of software we should integrate with changes on a monthly basis. The list of social profile links to provide in a user's MyBB profile is also dated.
I also suggested this. We need Wordpress to be easily connected with MyBB instead of third party plugin requiring root access for things like RUnkit