MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Swap Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this should be easy to ansewer and might be a mod that I can download but I want to have a image swap for my members for when they get at a sertaint post limit like say at 20 posts there image will swap.

Example:

I am a private and I just got 20 posts and my picture of a private switches to a private first class picture.

Could someone help me plz
This would be considered group changing. I thought I recalled a plugin or mod being created, which if is so, may be on MyBB Mods, but this plugin will change a user to another group upon reaching so many posts.

All you would have to do, would be to set each group image to the next in line, and then make it so when they reached the appointed number of posts, it would autochange their usergroup, which in turn would change their image.

A long time ago, under my old name, I created group images, for this preticular reason, but not for auto-changing groups, but I had to manually change groups.

Here are the group images which I had uploaded to MyBB Mods.
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=272

Dr Small