MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Active Staff Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://breathless9.icyboards.net

I am currently looking for some active staff members to join and help out the site. Lately I've had some not so active staff and I'm looking for someone that is willing to be serious and help out the site including doing jobs like advertising (hitting numerous sites not just like 2 or 3), welcoming new members, approving/moving applications, making sure the sites running smoothly, offer constructive help on how to gain more members etc.

My only condition is that they are active and are willing to role-play with other members and are familiar with myBB/icyboards with coding and are good with graphics.

If you wish to contact me, either PM me here, or contact me on the site. i also have some messengers such as Skype, YIM and AIM:
AIM: wolf8381
YIM: [email protected]
How come you're not able to remain active on your own board? Or are you looking to change that?

Your forum doesn't look like it needs any staff to be honest (and shouldn't take up much time to moderate), you just need to put in some work to really kick it off.

I've said it in the past and will always say it when I see these types of threads, recruit from within your own community. You want someone that wants to be there, someone that understands what the forum is about completely and someone the community already knows and will support being promoted.

Following this, your forum will grow and grow Smile.
Oh i am able to be active on my own forum. i always have at least a few staff members incase i am unable to be on if i'm not feeling well or something like that.

and yeah i have asked within my own community that is the problem. they say they will be active but then vanish and don't bother telling me anything. which is why i posted here looking for some active staff.
If they vanish you should remove their rank and assign someone else to the job Smile.

Really though, your forum will survive a day without your presence, staff really isn't needed right now (that is what the report button is for).